Monday, April 29, 2013

Ice Cream Cows Articulation for /k/, /g/, /s/blends, /s/ and /z/

Hello friends! Sorry for the delay in posting to my blog. I'm hoping to get into a better routine of adding posts to my blog as the year winds down, but I shouldn't make any promises! I finally finished the rest of my Ice Cream Cows Articulation pack for K, G, S-blends, S, and Z. Check it out here on my TPT store!


I've used this set with two different games that are included in this articulation pack. The first game is Scoop the Scoops. To play, grab a set of the sun cards, their target sound ice cream scoops, and put them facedown on the table or in a grab-bag. They're trying to collect the most scoops to put in their cone to win the game. But watch out for the sun! It will melt their scoops and they'll have to put one or two scoops back into the pile! It's a great game to keep the students engaged and it keeps some competition running wild in my speech room! I always play with my students and it makes therapy so much fun!




 The last game included in this set is a board game that can be glued and laminated to a file folder for durability. Grab these cute games in my articulation set of Ice Cream Cows at my TPT store! Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment