Saturday, April 20, 2013

Free Beach Games!!!

Sorry for the delay in posts, but my life has been nothing short of crazy these days! Work has been super busy and Adam and I are preparing some trips coming up in the months of May and June. In these dreary, cold, rainy days in Iowa, I've got my mind on the beaches of Mexico! That's our big trip in June where my brother is having a destination wedding! So, I made some beach games for those of you out there who are also dreaming of warmer, sunnier weather! Grab them over at my TPT store here!


I love using the Roll and Cover themed games with my articulation students. I have them roll the die on their turn, then say their word that many times before they get to cover up that number. It's such a quick and easy game and doesn't distract too much from the goal of each therapy session. You can play with as many students as you want! Here's a sample:


Who doesn't love a good old-fashioned mini board game? My students love a little competition to see who can get to the finish-line first. This game-board is based on who can build a sandcastle first. Watch out for the crabs, though. They'll pinch you and you'll have to move back two spaces.


Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how your students are liking the beach themed game-boards! Also, check out my other blog I share with another awesome SLP, Courtney: TheTalkingOwls! Courtney has posted some amazing materials on that blog and you can grab them on her TPT store!





No comments:

Post a Comment