Sunday, April 7, 2013

Beach Verb Grammar Set

Check out my latest TPT material that I spent my Saturday evening making while my husband was busy watching basketball! I always find that I don't have enough materials targeting those stubborn verb tenses that so many of my language impaired students struggle with. Grab it at my TPT store! 



Check out the cute cards with shells and cute action verb clipart which I got from MyCuteGraphics.com. The pictures below show you what the target cards and answer cards look like for the 3rd person singular verbs!


And here is one of the three buckets your students can use to collect their shells! 


I hope you enjoy this fun grammar game in preparation for fun in the sun this summer!
Leave me a comment below! :)

~Lauren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment