Monday, August 26, 2013

Fall Fun /R/ Therapy and Homework Pack

Fall Fun /R/ Therapy and Homework Pack


I love fall weather here in Iowa, especially when the leaves start to change and the weather begins to cool! The cool weather we had last week inspired me to create some fall fun activities. I tried to think of what target I could use more therapy activities for, and I decided to create this /r/ pack! My favorite thing about this /r/ pack is that it targets not only initial, medial, final /r/, but it separates the vocalic /r/ sounds out into their specific contexts and all of the blends are also separated. Of course if you like to target initial, medial, final, you can combine the cards to meet your needs!

Here is the fall fun game to use with the flashcards, and also the Fall Fun Roll & Cover!




 Also included is a homework pack including a parent letter! I am HORRIBLE at consistently sending homework home with my students. I'd love to come up with a homework system someday in which I have all the homework assignments for my articulation students at hand and ready to grab from their folders at the end of their sessions, but that seems like such a daunting task that I haven't been able to mark that one off my to-do list! There's a parent letter to emphasize the importance of homework, specific 5-word R strips, one blank 5-word strip so you could use it with your other students too if you wanted, and a month's worth of daily calendar activities. 

Grab this Fall Fun Pack at my TPT store here! Leave a comment and let me know how you like it, or if there are things you'd like to see changed in the future with any of my products!

Also, ALL MY PRODUCTS ARE ON SALE UNTIL THURSDAY! CHECK OUT MY STORE HERE!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment